Biotech Bcaa + Glutamine Zero is a product that is a combination of the most important amino acids BCAA and Glutamine. BCAA or glutamine? This eternal question is no longer relevant today because the answer is both! Supplementing them can be useful before- during and after high-intensity or long-lasting workouts, because your muscle mass is largely built from BCAAs (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine) and glutamine (in conjunction with other amino acids). Take both from now on!
By using Biotech Bcaa + Glutamine Zero, you can supply your body with both at the same time. Don’t be satisfied with half-success, give your muscles an extra load!
Mix one portion (12 g = 3 scoops = 2 flat tablespoons) of powder for a drink with 300 ml of water using a shaker.
INGREDIENTS: L-glutamine 42%, powdered L-leucine 21% [L-leucine, emulsifier (lecithin), maltodextrin], L-isoleucine 10.4%, L-valine 10.4%, acid (citric acid), flavors , sweetener (sucralose), salt, dyes (tartazine *, Allura Red AC *).
||per serving 12 g
||per 100 g
||187 kJ / 44 kcal
||1556 kJ / 366 kcal
|including saturated fatty acids
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.