Biotech Beta Alanine is a supplement in the form of capsules. The high concentration of the active substance in each serving makes it extremely efficient!
Beta alanine is one of the best substances used in sports. It has a positive effect on the increase in the concentration of carnosine in the muscles, which is responsible for maintaining the acid-base balance. By increasing its level, the muscles can work at full efficiency for a long time!
In summary, it contributes to longer and more intense workouts! As you know, they determine the quality and speed of muscle tissue growth! The perfect addition to creatine!
4 capsules a day; one capsule every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.