Bio Super Nettle is a powdered nettle leaf. The product is 100% natural and organic.
Nettle is a source of iron, vitamin C, fiber, folic acid, calcium and many other vitamins and minerals. Nettle leaf tea and infusions have been used in natural medicine for hundreds of years to regulate the metabolism of the human body.
Put 1 teaspoon of nettle into a cup – pour boiling water over it. Brew covered for a few minutes. Store in a tightly closed container in a dry and cool place.
INGREDIENTS: 100% organic powdered nettle leaf
The product may contain the unintended presence of allergens.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish and gluten!
||Na 100 g
|Energy value (energy)
||1020 kJ / 243 kcal
|including saturated fatty acids
|of which sugars
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.