NOW Bone Strength is a comprehensive product for healthy teeth and bones. Thanks to the content of highly digestible calcium and phosphorus, it supports the remineralization of enamel and prevents bone breakage.
Minerals are of great importance for the proper functioning of the human body. Even the smallest deficiencies in these ingredients can lead to an imbalance in the body and, consequently, lead to serious health problems. Vitamin C, D-3, K-2, B-1, calcium and phosphorus deficiency can cause caries and lead to osteoporosis, a disease characterized by progressive bone loss and increased susceptibility to fractures.
Bone Strength capsules contain microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA), a compound containing highly absorbable calcium and phosphorus – the main minerals of bone tissue, which is a natural protective agent for bones and teeth. This compound creates a crystalline shell that gives them rigidity and prevents breakage. The capsules also contain a daily dose of magnesium as well as vitamin C, D and K. Bone Strength capsules are an essential set of vitamins and minerals for the proper functioning of bone tissue.
It is recommended to use 4 capsules a day, preferably in divided doses, with food.
INGREDIENTS: Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica, Glucosamine, Potassium Sulphate Complex, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Cellulose.
|Energy value :
|Protein (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)
|Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate)
|Thiamin (vitamin B-1)
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide and Ascorbate) (Magnesium)
|Zinc (zinc amino acid chelates) (Zinc)
|Copper (copper amino acid chelates) (Copper)
|Manganese (manganese amino acid chelates) (Manganese)
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
|Boron (amino acid chelates)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.