Whey protein ice cream and buttermilk developed by OstroVit are an ideal supplement to the diet with protein. 100 grams of the product provides the body with as much as 52 grams of protein, which makes it a real protein bomb! Unlike most ice cream available in stores, OstroVit protein ice cream has much less fat and does not contain added sugar. They are also distinguished by a high content of dietary fiber, thanks to which they provide a feeling of being full for longer.
Our high-protein ice cream will be perfect as a substitute for cocktails and protein shakes for active people or those on a high-protein diet. The whey protein contained in their composition contains numerous amino acids that support anabolic processes and contribute to better regeneration after training. Try OstroVit protein ice cream if:
- you are looking for a recipe for a healthy dessert
- you love the taste of ice cream
- you feel remorse after eating a sweet
- you want to provide your body with protein and fiber
- you are on a diet or you control the caloric content of your meals
Can’t imagine the summer season without ice cream and at the same time you are on a diet? Thanks to our low-calorie protein ice cream, you don’t have to give up the pleasure. Simply mix the powder with water or milk and put it in the freezer until it reaches the desired consistency.
- HIGH DOSAGE OF PROTEIN – The protein content in our powder for the preparation of high-protein ice cream is as much as 52%! Thanks to this, they will perfectly replace a protein shake right after training.
- PERFECTLY CREAMY TEXTURE – Thanks to the unique combination of whey protein and buttermilk powder, our ice cream after preparation is extremely creamy. You will find it hard to believe that you managed to make them yourself at home!
• TWO WAYS OF PREPARATION – Depending on your preferences, you can mix our high-protein ice cream with milk or water. The second of these options will be perfect if you care about the lowest calorie dessert
Mix 100 g (8 scoops) of powder with a mixer with 200 ml of water or milk. Mix until you get a uniform consistency of thick cream. Freeze in the freezer for about 1 hour. Remove the half-frozen mass from the freezer and mix thoroughly. Put the product in the freezer for about 1 hour, then consume. The tastiest structure is obtained without deep freezing. Recommended daily dose – 50 g. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the product’s ingredients.
Store at 15-25°C, in a closed container, in a dry place. Protect against direct sunlight. After preparing and freezing the product – store in the freezer for no longer than 48 hours. After defrosting the finished product, do not freeze it again!
Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (from milk), buttermilk powder (from milk), inulin, skimmed milk powder, milk proteins, emulsifier: lecithins; MCT oil (70%) in coconut oil powder microencapsulated with arabic gum, powdered beetroot juice concentrate, aromas, salt, thickener: xanthan gum; sweetener: sucralose.
The product may contain soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Per 100 g
|816 kJ / 186 kcal
|1631 kJ / 371 kcal
|– of which saturated fatty acids
|– of which sugars
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.