OstroVit Pharma Vitamin C for children is a dietary supplement created for the youngest. The convenient form of the supplement in drops allows you to quickly and easily adjust the dose of the product to the age of the child. Are you looking for vitamin C for your child in the form of oral drops? Be sure to try the OstroVit Pharma Vitamin C for children dietary supplement.
The role of vitamin C in the child’s body
Ascorbic acid, otherwise known as vitamin C, is an antioxidant that is distinguished by its comprehensive effect on the human body from an early age. Regular, preventive consumption of vitamin C can, among other things, protect against the harmful effects of free radicals and strengthen the immune system. In addition, ascorbic acid participates in the synthesis of collagen, which is an important building block of bones, joints, skin and teeth. The right amount of collagen in the body is especially important during the growth period.
The main source of vitamin C are plant products such as citrus, kiwi, broccoli, cauliflower and peppers. Unfortunately, the human body is unable to produce ascorbic acid on its own, so in the case of a diet low in these ingredients, it is recommended to take it in the form of a supplement.
Bet on the OstroVit Pharma Vitamin C for children dietary supplement if:
- you are looking for a convenient way to administer vitamin C for your child
- you want to take care of his health and immunity
- you want to support the proper development of bones and teeth
- you care about the form of the supplement in drops
Children from 1 to 3 years old – 4 drops a day; children from 4 to 12 years old – 8 drops a day; children from 13 years of age – 12 drops per day. Shake before use. Measure the amount of drops per teaspoon or dissolve in a liquid at room temperature (water, tea, juice).
Ingredients: Bulking agent: glycerol; purified water, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
||4 drops per serving
||8 drops per serving
||20 mg (25%*)
||40 mg (50%*)
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.