OstroVit Pharma Vitamin D3 4000 IU is a vegan dietary supplement in the form of a spray that will allow you to quickly and easily provide your body with the necessary daily dose of vitamin D. The product has been enriched with vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties, and MCT oil from oil palm seeds, which supports the absorption of vitamins. The ingredients contained in the supplement will allow you to enjoy strong bones and teeth, have beautiful and smooth skin, protect yourself from infections, reduce the amount of free radicals in the body and support the circulatory system in everyday work.
Why is it worth using OstroVit Pharma Vitamin D3 4000 IU spray?
Vitamin D3 has a number of properties that support the body in everyday work. It is formed in the body naturally during exposure to the sun, and its additional source is various types of food, such as fatty fish, dairy products, meat and offal. Unfortunately, even a diet rich in these ingredients may not be enough to maintain optimal levels of vitamin D3, especially if your activity in the sun is limited.
Vitamin D3 deficiency is very common. It can manifest itself as chronic fatigue, irritability, and even increased sensitivity to pain. In addition, people who have too low levels of vitamin D may complain of muscle and bone pain, severe hair loss and frequent infections. Vitamin D3 is especially recommended if:
- you feel unwell
- you are accompanied by fatigue
- you lose a lot of hair
- you get sick often
- you want to support the functioning of your circulatory system
Healthy adults up to 75 years of age – 1 press of the dosing pump once a day directly into the mouth or into food; healthy adults over 75 years of age – 2 presses of the dosing pump once a day directly into the mouth or into food.
Ingredients: MCT oil containing medium-chain fatty acids from oil palm seeds, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), natural vitamin D from Icelandic lichen (cholecalciferol).
|50 µg / 2000 IU
|100 µg / 4000 IU
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.