SFD SODIUM BUTYRATE is an excellent source of butyric acid. This component belongs to the group of short-chain fatty acids, which are the main source of energy for intestinal epithelial cells, known as colonocytes.
Butyric acid, which is present in sodium butyrate, is one of the fatty acids. These acids are the key building blocks of fats, necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
Sodium butyrate has a positive effect on the functioning of the intestines, which play an important role in the body, affecting the absorption of nutrients and the removal of inefficient waste.
If you have problems with the digestive system, this product is perfect for you!
Take 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening), during a meal, with water.
Ingredients: sodium butyrate, microcapsule (fatty acids – vegetable stearic acid), anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids, capsule (gelatin, water, dye: iron oxides and hydroxides)
||1 Capsule / Tablet
|– Including Butyric Acid
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.