BetterYou Magnesium Sleep Body Spray combines magnesium with chamomile, bergamot and clary sage, soothing the senses, calming and relaxing the body and ensuring a strong and effective sleep. It is well known that poor sleep quality has a dramatic effect on our health. Relatively few people know, however, that magnesium deficiency is one of the main factors contributing to poor sleep quality.
Magnesium is known as the most effective natural relaxing agent, in a form to be applied directly to the skin, it soothes the body and mind, and as a consequence provides deep, regenerative sleep. By combining the key mineral with a unique blend of oils, we get the perfect magnesium supplement to use at bedtime. Magnesium deficiency is a common thing, the main causes are to be found in the consumption of more and more processed foods (but also less and less minerals in vegetables and fruits) and a stressful lifestyle.
BetterYou Magnesium Sleep Body Spray provides immediate absorption, immediately after application to the skin. The perfect supplement to support general well-being and relaxation.
Spray directly onto the body 5-10 times and massage. In order to maximize the effect, use immediately after bathing. Warm skin absorbs active substances best. Apply to any part of the body, avoiding delicate and irritable areas, such as the eyes. If your sleep is shallow and intermittent, apply 2-3 sprays of Magnesium Oil Goodnight Spray to the body (e.g. calves or feet) and massage. 10 sprays provide 180 mg (51% RDZ) of elemental magnesium with optimal absorption. No contraindications for use with other supplements and medications.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.