High temperatures and heat are an additional factor in increasing water loss. The body first loses sodium and chloride, followed by magnesium. Plain drinking water is not able to maintain an adequate level of electrolytes during exhausting training in our body, which is why the addition of this product to our supplementation is very helpful and advisable.
Magnesium reduces fatigue and effectively supports the maintenance of an appropriate electrolyte balance, as well as supports proper metabolic changes that release energy in our body. Potassium and magnesium contribute to the proper functioning of muscles and reduce the risk of cramps.
1 capsule an hour with plenty of water (500 ml) during very intense physical activity.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **