The ketogenic diet has many benefits, which is why so many people choose to follow this diet, but of course it also has weaknesses. It’s hard to switch to it and, above all, it’s hard to stick to it. However, the number of advantages resulting from its use is so large that it is worth getting support to persevere in it. Keto BHB is a product that will help you in this difficult period.
Maintaining adequate BHB levels on a ketogenic diet is as difficult as it is important. It is especially useful for physically active people who have increased endurance thanks to it. BHB also increases BCAAs (especially leucine), supporting the growth of lean muscle mass.
Thanks to 7NUTRITION Keto BHB it is easier to lose unnecessary kilograms, reduce the feeling of hunger and thirst, and at the same time increase the focus, concentration and strength of the brain
Mix 3/4 scoops (12g) in 200ml of water. Consume once a day about 20 minutes before training or as directed by your doctor.
Servings in the package: 30
Ingredients: calcium betahydrocybate, potassium betahydroxybutyrate, sodium betahydroxybutyrate, natural lemon flavor, citric acid – acidity regulator, magnesium citrate, acetyl L-carnitine, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sweetener: steviol glycosides.
Active ingredients 12g
- Beta-Hydroxybutyric Acid (CaNaK) Salt Mix: 10500mg
- Calcium Betohydroxybutyrate (Ca-BHB) 6000mg
- Potassium betahydroxybutyrate (K-BHB) 3000mg
- Sodium betahydroxybutyrate (Na-BHB) 1500mg
- Magnesium citrate 200mg
- Acetyl L-Carnitine 200mg
- Vitamin C 120mg
- Mix of minerals (from the salt of beta-hydroxybutyric acid)
- Calcium 966mg
- Potassium 830 mg
- Sodium 277 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **