5% NUTRITION Keto BHB Salt after the first few days of supplementation allows you to switch to the mode of increased use of energy derived from lipids. Fats supplied from food and stored in the form of adipose tissue provide us with clean energy, protecting glycogen reserves for the most intense exercise, and also allow us to function perfectly during the day.
This product is definitely a standout BHB salt supplement when it comes to best value for money. It is an increasingly popular supplement due to its unique action and lack of side effects. It is used by professional athletes as well as people exercising recreationally or striving to achieve a slim and well-groomed figure.
Mix 1 scoop (15.8g) with 150-200 ml of water and consume immediately 15-20 minutes before breakfast.
- Package size: 252g
- Servings size: 15.8g
- Number of portions in the package: 16
INGREDIENTS: citric acid, malic acid, natural flavors, silicon dioxide, stevia leaf extract (rebaudioside A), beetroot powder (for coloring)
|Content||Per serving 15,8g (1 miarka)||%RWS|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||2 mg||13%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||5 mg||294%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||60 mcg||2500%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Calcium (as calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB®))||914 mg||70%|
|Magnesium (magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate trihydrate (as goBHB®))||97 mg||23%|
|Sodium (sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB®))||860 mg||37%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||89 mg||2%|
|L-carnitine tartrate||200 mg||*|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||25 mg||*|
|Keto Drive Performance Complex:||11,7 g||*|
|Calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB®), sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB®), magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate trihydrate|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.