Ingredients: Whole grain oat flakes 46.9%, soluble corn fiber, sunflower oil, soy protein isolate 6.8%, oat bran, binder: maltitol; tapioca starch, freeze-dried fruit 2.2% in varying proportions (blackberry, raspberry, red currant), salt, aromas, raising agents: sodium carbonates; emulsifier: lecithins (from soybeans); sweetener: sucralose.
The product may contain milk and nuts.
Nutritional value in 100g of the product:
Energy value 1741kJ / 416 kcal
Fat 15 g
including saturated fatty acids 1.9 g
Carbohydrates 43 g
of which sugars 2 g
Fiber 17 g
Protein 22 g
Salt 1 g
vitamin E 5.34 mg (44%) **
Thiamin (vitamin B1) 0.28 mg (25%) **
Phosphorus 282 mg (40%) **
Magnesium 85.9 mg (23%) **
Iron 2.75 mg (20%) **
Zinc 2.1 mg (21%) **
Copper 0.17 mg (17%) **
Manganese 1.2 mg (62%) **
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **