MEX ISOLATE PRO is an excellent protein supplementing the diet of every human being, especially after strength and endurance training. The main ingredient of MEX ISOLATE PRO is entirely obtained in the process of cold microfiltration using the most modern and advanced equipment. At the same time, MEX ISOLATE PRO contains less lactose than regular whey and is completely fat-free, which makes it even more digestible and convenient to use between meals. Once you try the taste of MEX ISOLATE PRO, you won’t go back to any other.
MEX ISOLATE PRO also contains ultra-fast di- and tripeptides obtained from beef protein isolate (BPI). These peptides have a slightly different amino acid profile, with a high content of L-alanine and L-glutamine that stimulate protein synthesis in the muscles and are absorbed immediately, with virtually no digestive involvement. In combination with whey protein, rich in branched chain amino acids, they cause a strong anabolic stimulus, initiating protein synthesis in the muscles. The uniqueness of BPI also lies in the fact that it is completely free of lactose, fat, allergens and carbohydrates, which makes MEX ISOLATE PRO one of the purest proteins on the market.
It is recommended to mix one serving (29g) with 300-450ml of water or skimmed milk. 1-3 servings a day
Ingredients: cold filtered whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed beef protein isolate, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, salt, thickeners (guar gum), emulsifier – soy lecithin, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), color (carmine).
|– including sugars
|– including saturated
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.