APPLIED NUTRITION Velocity Isotonic Energy Gel contain a combination of carbohydrates, electrolytes, B vitamins and magnesium in a convenient sachet. The source of carbohydrates in APPLIED NUTRITION Velocity Isotonic Energy Gel are maltodextrins, without unnecessary added sugar.
APPLIED NUTRITION Velocity Isotonic Energy Gel also contains chlorides and electrolytes important for the proper hydration of the body. Magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium effectively contribute to optimal hydration during exercise, thanks to which you will improve your sports performance. The convenient tear-off sachet is an easy way to provide the most important nutrients and minerals during exercise. B vitamins support the proper energy metabolism and the functioning of the nervous system.
Consume 2-3 gels orally for 60 minutes during exercise, if required to increase exercise performance. Do not consume more than 3 sachets a day. Velocity gels do not need to be consumed with water to be effective. Make sure you are hydrated.
INGREDIENTS: Water, maltodextrin (33%), magnesium lactate, xanthan gum, acidity regulators (citric acid, trisodium citrate), natural flavors, preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), sweetener (sucralose), sodium chloride, vitamin B3 (nicotinamide ), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
|Content||In 100g||per serving 60g||%RWS|
|Energy value||665 kJ/ 159 kcal||399 kJ/ 95,5 kcal||*|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||*|
|Including kw. saturated||0 g||0 g||*|
|Carbohydrates||38,5 g||23,1 g||*|
|Of which sugars||0 g||0 g||*|
|Protein||0 g||69,23 g||*|
|Salt||333 mg||200 mg||*|
|Chloride||202 mg||121 mg||15%|
|Magnesium||167 mg||100 mg||33%|
|Sodium||131,2 mg||78,7 mg||*|
|Nicotinamide||9,0 mg||5,4 mg||30%|
|Pantothenic acid||3,0 mg||1,8 mg||30%|
|Pyridoxine HCL B6||1,0 mg||0,6 mg||30%|
|Riboflavin B2||0,8 mg||0,48 mg||30%|
|Thiamin B1||0,7 mg||0,42 mg||30%|
|Cyanocobalamin||0,5 mg||0,3 mg||30%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.