Ingredients: water, acid (citric acid), carbon dioxide, taurine (0.4%), acidity regulator (sodium carbonates, magnesium carbonate), sweetener (acesulfame K, aspartame), caffeine (0.03%), vitamins (niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, B12), aromas, thickener (xanthan gum), dyes (caramel, riboflavin)
Contains sweeteners., Contains a source of phenylalanine.
Nutritional values (%) per 100 ml
energy value (energy) 13 kJ (3 kcal)
fat 0 g
of which saturated fatty acids (saturated fatty acids) 0 g
carbohydrates 0 g
of which sugars 0 g
protein 0 g
salt 0.1 g
niacin 8 mg / 50% RWS
pantothenic acid 2 mg / 33% NRV
vitamin B6 2 mg / 143% NRV
vitamin B12 2 µg / 80% NRV
NRV = nutrient reference values
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **