Carefully spray directly onto the inside of the cheek. Use 4 sprays per day (containing 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D3, 6μg of vitamin B12, 5mg of iron and 150μg of iodine – all from vegan sources) or otherwise as directed by your healthcare professional. The dose can be broken down into smaller doses used throughout the day. Without correlation with food consumption – the supplement can be taken at any time of the day. Can be combined with other sprays from our offer – taking into account the doses of individual active ingredients. The supplement contains iron, which when used in too high doses may be harmful to young children and adults. The supplement contains xylitol, which when used in large amounts may have a laxative effect. Shake well before use. Press the pump down 3 times before use to get the correct pressure.
Pack size: 25 ml
xylitol, water, xylitol, emulsifiers (acacia gum, soy lecithin), iron (III) sodium diamine tetraacetate, ferric ammonium citrate, glycerin, MCT (medium chain triglycerides), preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid), additive flavoring (natural berry mix), thickener (xanthan gum), potassium iodide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), 5-deoxyadenosylcobalamin (B12), methylcobalamin (B12).
|Content||Per portion 4 sprays||%RWS|
|Vitamin D3 ||3000IU / 75μg||1500%|
|Vitamin B12 ||6μg||240%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **