Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid formed from methionine and cysteine. It occurs in the body as a free amino acid or a component of simple peptides – in platelets and bile, where it forms taurocholic acids with bile acids. This amino acid is not a building block of body proteins, but it is essential in the processes of their transformation. The human body produces small amounts of taurine, but its amount is insufficient, especially for young and growing organisms as well as those exercising. Taurine, like glutamine, stores nitrogen in the body. During exercise, the body produces and releases excessive amounts of serotonin, a hormone that causes muscle catabolic reactions. Taurine reduces the production of this hormone. The reduced amount of serotonin produced means that the body does not feel tired and can exercise much longer. When the body is loaded with physical effort, taurine maintains a high concentration of calcium ions in nerve and muscle cells for a long time.
1-2 capsules daily depending on the intensity of exercise
Ingredients: Taurine, microcrystalline cellulose – bulking agent, magnesium stearate – anti-caking agent, capsule (gelatin – shell component, color: E171)
|Nutritional information||1 capsule||2 capsułes|
|Taurine||1500 mg||3000 mg|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.