ACTIVLAB Soya Pro is a supplement based on a high-quality natural soy protein isolate. Soybeans Pro is a source of wholesome protein rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAA), glutamine and arginine. Soy protein can be an important element of supplementation for all physically active people, including vegans and those suffering from lactose intolerance.
ACTIVLAB Soy Pro does not contain carbohydrates, so it can be successfully used both during the period of building muscle mass and during a reduction diet. Additionally, the consumption of soy protein contributes to lowering the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. Soybeans Pro is an ideal and economical protein supplement, great as an alternative to dairy products.
ACTIVLAB Soy Pro will be perfect as an additional portion of protein during the day, and consumed before and after training, it will provide the body with high-value and easily digestible protein.
Consume 1-3 servings daily as a regenerating and nourishing drink at any time, especially before and after exercise. Dissolve 1 serving of the preparation (about 35 g) in 200 ml of water.
INGREDIENTS: Soy protein isolate, flavors, acidity regulator – citric acid, thickener E466, sweeteners: E950 and E951, colors: E124 (strawberry flavor), E150c (chocolate flavor), E171 (vanilla flavor).
|25 servings in the package
||in 100 g
||in 1 portion
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.