This bio pasta is a quick and healthy alternative to conventional wheat pasta. It will be delicious in an Asian vegetable soup or fried with vegetables or meat. Include this gluten-free pasta in your diet and feel the difference! This product is characterized by a high content of B vitamins as well as magnesium, phosphorus and zinc. It also has a low glycemic index, thanks to which it keeps you feeling full for longer. It contains a large amount of valuable proteins and comprehensively supplements the diet with vitamins and microelements.
Boil 600 ml of water, add the pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain the pasta in a colander, then rinse it with cold water.
Ingredients: Organic buckwheat, water.
Servings in the package: 4
Nutritional values 100 g
The energy value is 370 kcal / 1549 kJ
Protein 13 g
Fats 3 g
including saturated fat 0.5 g
Carbohydrates 72 g
of which sugars 3 g
Fiber 3 g
Salt 0 g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **