The Nutrend Excelent Bar protein bar contains as much as 25% of protein obtained from whey protein concentrate and soy protein isolate. This is especially important for athletes who want to build muscle tissue.
The Excelent bar can be a delicious snack if you’re at work, on the road, or just on the go. It is a perfect variety to your daily diet. The protein bar can also be eaten before training to protect the muscles from catabolism, or after training to speed up the regeneration process thanks to the protein content.
Portion: 85 g
Servings in the package: 1
Package: 85 g
Ingredients: Excelent Protein Bar: protein blend (soy protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, soy flakes), glucose-fructose syrup, 13% yoghurt coating (sugar, vegetable fat (palm, palm, shea butter), dried whey and yogurt, emulsifier soy lecithin, acidity regulator, citric acid, flavor, salt), liquid invert sugar, vegetable fat (palm, palm, shea butter), vanilla-flavored cream (sugar, palm and shea oil, dried whey, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier lecithin sunflower seeds, flavor, color E 160c), candied papaya 3% (papaya, sugar, sulfur dioxide preservative), coconut (coconut, sulfur dioxide antioxidant), rice extrudate (rice, emulsifier E 471), emulsifier rapeseed lecithin, L-glutamine, acidity regulator citric acid, guar gum thickener, antioxidant blend of natural tocopherols, safflower concentrate, flavor, nicotinamide, riboflavin.
The product contains allergens: gluten, soy, milk. May contain traces of nuts, peanuts and sesame.
|Energy value||1517 kJ/361 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||8,9 g|
|of which sugars||27,6 g|
|BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)||3,2 g|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||6,8 mg 43%**|
|Vitamin B2||0,4 mg 107%**|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.