Health and Nutritional Properties of Chia Seeds:
They are rich in omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential during pregnancy, support the work of the brain, and improve memory and concentration.
They contain a lot of vitamins and minerals needed in the daily diet, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and B vitamins, and minerals such as: calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, selenium or phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
They help fight overweight and are an ideal source of protein for vegetarians.
EXP DATE: 03-2022
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **