100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD by OPTIMUM NUTRITION belongs to the highest quality protein supplements, based entirely on the concentrate and isolate of whey proteins. Thanks to this, 100% Whey Gold Standard guarantees the highest biological value of proteins and peptides to the athlete’s body, and the fastest absorption time in the human digestive system.
Each serving of Whey Gold Standard 100% provides 24g of the biologically highest value of whey protein, which is a four-component specialized mixture of whey fractions produced by OPTIMUM NUTRITION. This one-of-a-kind formula produced at low temperatures contains whey protein concentrate (WPC), whey protein ion exchange (IE) isolate, Cross Flow microfiltered CFM whey protein isolate) and hydrolyzed protein products in the body making it the most valuable known.
Mix 1 scoop of 100% Whey protein Gold Standard powder with 300 ml of milk, water or juice. Consume 1 to 3 servings daily
Ingredients: mixture of proteins – from milk [whey protein isolate (emulsifier – soy lecithin), whey protein concentrate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate], aromas, sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose), enzyme complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D -Galactoxidase, Lipase). Contains milk and soy (lecithin). The product may contain gluten, eggs, nuts and peanuts.
|Number of portions in the package:||30|
|Nutritional Information:||in 29.4 g||% RWS*||in 100 g||% RWS*|
|Energy Value (energy)||466kJ / 111kcal||–||1584kJ / 378kcal||–|
|Fat||1 g||–||3.3 g||–|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0.6 g||–||2.1 g||–|
|Carbohydrates||1.6 g||–||5.5 g||–|
|of which sugars||1.2 g||–||4.2 g||–|
|Protein||24 g||–||81.6 g||–|
|Salt||0.188 g||–||0.638 g||–|
|Calcium||141 mg||18%||479 mg||60%|
|Enzyme complex||0.85 g||–||0,25 g||0,25%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.