OPTIMUM NUTRITION Gold Standard Whey belongs to the highest quality protein supplements, based entirely on the concentrate and isolate of whey proteins. Thanks to this, Gold Standard 100% Whey guarantees the highest biological value of proteins and peptides to the athlete’s body, and the fastest absorption time in the human digestive system.
In addition, Whey Gold Standard contains the patented aminogen enzyme complex, ensuring complete and fast digestion of each serving of the Gold Standard 100% Whey product. In addition, the product is equipped with the enzyme lactase, which helps in the digestion of lactose, the disaccharide contained in milk, which guarantees full digestion of the nutrient dissolved in milk, also by people who are lactose intolerant.
It will work well during the period of building mass as well as during reduction. After training, the muscles need building blocks to repair microdamages, and the innovative Whey Gold Standard formula will support regeneration. It is best to mix a portion with cool water or milk and drink it after training. You can also eat it in the morning for breakfast, and even up to 30 minutes before training, because this supplement is quickly absorbed by the body.
Mix one scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard powder with 180 – 240 ml of water. Mix well, preferably with a shaker.
- Portion:4 g
- Servings in the package: 77
- Packaging: 2270g
Ingredients: a mixture of proteins – from milk [whey protein isolate (emulsifier – soy lecithin), whey protein concentrate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate], aromas, sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose), enzyme complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta- D-Galactoxidase, Lipase).
Contains milk and soy (lecithin). The product may contain gluten, eggs, nuts and peanuts.
|Nutritional value||per 100g||per serving|
|Energy value||1584 kJ / 378 kcal||466 kJ / 111 kcal|
|Fat||3.3 g||1 g|
|of which saturated|
|2.1 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrates||5.5 g||1.6 g|
|of which sugars||4.2 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||81.6 g||24 g|
|Salt||0.638 g||0.188 g|
|Calcium||479 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||255 mg||75 mg|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.