DR2 Nutrition Magnesium has been prepared in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules that do not cause problems with supplementation, even in the slightest extent. What’s more, each serving of the supplement is as much as 1500 mg of unique magnesium citrate obtained from high-quality, tested raw materials with purity confirmed by tests. The composition is devoid of unnecessary additives at the expense of the high concentration of the active ingredient – DR2 Nutrition Magnesium is effective at an affordable price!
There is no doubt that magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the daily diet of every human being. Its main task is to maintain the proper functioning of the nervous system, which is related to, inter alia, with the reduction of the persistent feeling of fatigue and maintaining optimal energy metabolism. In addition, the optimal content of magnesium in the body has a positive effect on psychological functions.
Magnesium is extremely important in the context of regulating the proper functioning of muscles. As one of the basic components maintaining the balance of electrolyte balance, it allows muscles to work effectively with increasing levels of exhaustion. In addition, it may affect the body shaping process, which is probably related to its participation in protein synthesis reactions. What’s more, magnesium is credited with valuable properties for the maintenance of the healthy condition of bones and teeth.
Take 2 capsules daily with water or as directed by your doctor
- Pack size: 120 capsules
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Number of portions in the package: 60
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium citrate, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide. Shell ingredient: gelatin; dye: titanium dioxide
|% RDA *
||Per serving 2 capsules
|of which magnesium
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.