Vitamin C supports the production of collagen, which ensures the proper functioning of bones, blood vessels, skin, cartilage, teeth and gums. Supports the proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems. Vitamin C helps to reduce the feeling of fatigue and to maintain proper energy metabolism. Additionally, vitamin C increases the absorption of iron.
Since vitamin C is not stored in the body, regular consumption of this ingredient in dietary supplements is required. The ActivLab supplement contains as much as 1000 mg of vitamin C in one effervescent tablet and effectively complements the daily requirement. In the case of vitamin C deficiency, symptoms such as weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite, muscle or joint discomfort may appear.
Dissolve 1 tablet in 200 ml of cool water.
Ingredients: Acidity regulator: citric acid; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); acidity regulator: sodium carbonates; bulking agent: sorbitols; lactose (from milk); aromas; sweeteners: cyclamates, saccharines; dye: carotenes; anti-caking agents: polyethylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone.
|Nutritional information||1 tab||%**|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.