Citrulline malate – Malic acid is involved in the energy changes taking place in each cell.
AAKG – The use of supplements containing AAKG before a training session noticeably improves the blood supply to the muscles, the so-called muscle pump, and increases exercise capacity such as endurance or strength. In addition, the intake of arginine after exercise improves the transport of nutrients to the muscle cells, accelerating the regeneration process.
Beta-Alanine – improves efficiency.
Dissolve 1 daily portion (14 g) in 200 ml of water or juice. Consume in portions divided into 3 parts, at intervals of 3 hours
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **